Best place to buy salt?

Instant ocean or reef crystals from F&S, they have sales, free shipping, watch for those specials, pretty much the best deal going.

I have gotten the 200lb box on IO from ThatPetPlace.com before for $35 with free shipping. I always check a few sites when im ready to order salt and the past two times they have been the cheapest so far of any that i could find.

I have gotten the 200lb box on IO from ThatPetPlace.com before for $35 with free shipping. I always check a few sites when im ready to order salt and the past two times they have been the cheapest so far of any that i could find.

Yep I should have checked a few sites.........thats me always in a hurry...:(

Petco believe it or not. Cinco De Mayo sale, plus online coupon code. $68.69 for two buckets shipped to my door. Plus you get 5% back in Pal Rewards. lol
Instant Ocean Aquarium Salt
SKU: 927988
Usually Leaves Warehouse the Next Business Day $49.99
$35.07 2 $70.14
We will continue to email the status of your order as each item is shipped. If you ordered multiple items, some items may be shipped separately with no additional shipping charge.
PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTS:
SUBTOTAL:
SHIPPING:
SHIPPING DISCOUNTS:
TAX:
ORDER TOTAL: -$7.01
$63.13
$5.99
-$5.99
$5.56
$68.69

ok ok ok...............Im canceling my first order........thanks for all the input on better prices

Instant ocean, buy the bucket so you have an air tight container to store it, very important

The bucket sounds nice, but we've been buying 60lb boxes of Instant Ocean from our LFS, and in each box are 4 sealed bags of salt. Each bag makes 1-2 brute cans full of salt water... not quite sure how much, but basically we don't end up with open bags of salt around for very long!

I pay $34 for a 60lb (200g) box at my LFS. Sometimes it's as low as $32 on sale.

The bucket sounds nice, but we've been buying 60lb boxes of Instant Ocean from our LFS, and in each box are 4 sealed bags of salt. Each bag makes 1-2 brute cans full of salt water... not quite sure how much, but basically we don't end up with open bags of salt around for very long!
All depends on how much you use. Most of us don't mix salt 50+ gallons at a time too frequently.

I pay $34 for a 60lb (200g) box at my LFS. Sometimes it's as low as $32 on sale.

going to check my LFS before I place an order.........have several buckets, just looked like the boxs were a bit cheaper

Back