Best place to purchase corals

Johnic

Premium Member
Since the tank reboot, I want to be careful and selective on what corals I place in tank. Whats the best place to purchase corals online.

Note, I don’t have room for a quarantine tank so I looking for a safe reliable place to purchase corals and fish.

Fedex delivered my coral to an office building "campus" on accident they were not even sure which one (10am)... likely said "perishable" and the idiot lumped it in with stuff for the diagnostics lab on that campus. It was scanned at "building 7" but not there...

Anyway - Corals.com did everything that they could do to help me and FedEx find my package. I got it it from FedEx at around 6pm, after it sat on a loading dock all day in the cold.

Stryofoam was big - 2 heat packs. Corals were in pretty good shape for being that long on a loading dock. Exactly what I ordered, no camera trickery or photoshop nonsense. I am pleased with both the quality and customer service. I purchased a hammer "frag" that is a decent sized single head and 2 chalice colonies that were also decent size. I think $350 total or something.

Unique Corals order also went well. They had to substitute something and worked with me on the phone to get me something that I was happy with. Frags are not huge, but 3 of the six well encrusted, and all 6 frags healthy. Not little 1cm grains of rice on a frag plug like I have seen from several other places lately.

Also - I dipped both orders in Seachem Dip (all I had the other day) and nothing came off. Orders from both vendors were very clean, pest and algae free.

Fedex delivered my coral to an office building "campus" on accident they were not even sure which one (10am)... likely said "perishable" and the idiot lumped it in with stuff for the diagnostics lab on that campus. It was scanned at "building 7" but not there...

Anyway - Corals.com did everything that they could do to help me and FedEx find my package. I got it it from FedEx at around 6pm, after it sat on a loading dock all day in the cold.

Stryofoam was big - 2 heat packs. Corals were in pretty good shape for being that long on a loading dock. Exactly what I ordered, no camera trickery or photoshop nonsense. I am pleased with both the quality and customer service. I purchased a hammer "frag" that is a decent sized single head and 2 chalice colonies that were also decent size. I think $350 total or something.

Unique Corals order also went well. They had to substitute something and worked with me on the phone to get me something that I was happy with. Frags are not huge, but 3 of the six well encrusted, and all 6 frags healthy. Not little 1cm grains of rice on a frag plug like I have seen from several other places lately.

Also - I dipped both orders in Seachem Dip (all I had the other day) and nothing came off. Orders from both vendors were very clean, pest and algae free.
Awesome. I just ordered a bunch from corals.com.

Back