best SPS LFS in Bay Area

shih87

Mind sharing your best LFS in Bay Area, especial for SPS? I live in San Ramon and work in San Jose, so usually I visit Aquatic Gallery, Aquarium Concept, and All about fish. I like them, but interest to visit your best LFS.

Thx,

shihs87

best SPS LFS in Bay Area

Hi gmoneyp01,

Thanks. Atlantis Aquarium is one of the LFS I visited frequently two years ago when I lived in Union City. I still visit them sometime after they move, but look like they never meet their moving plan on store upgrade ;-(

thx,

shih87

Neptune aquatics !? Never visit there, don't even know it exit. Thanks for this great info, will visit Neptune aquatics next week for sure.

cheers,

shih87

hi colotl,

I went to Neptune aquatics place at lunch time Monday but they were close. I look at thier open schedule and found they only open 6 pm to 9 pm weekday. Are they really open for regular customer? Since the place look extermly small either.

Thanks,

Shih87

I believe the owners have regular jobs. They go after work. It is small but they do carry stuff. There bread and butter is cichlids but there saltwater is coming up real nice.
I'm going there between 6-7 to drop off some lights for them and to see wich frag im taking home.
http://www.neptuneaquatics.com/

Back