Big Boy Aquarium Toys For Sale

dascharisma

Due to a new job that requires extended travel, I am forced to get rid of my reef tank. But, my loss is your gain. All of the following are single owner items in very good condition. These items are priced to sell. My goal is to get as much sold this week as possible, as I will be out of town next week. My contact information is at the bottom of the add. Serious inquiries only. No Trades. I have the following available (details below):
  • 200 Gallon Starphire Display Tank with Stand - $300
  • 4ft, 8 Bulb T5 Light Fixture - $150
  • 240 Gallon Custom Sump/Prop Tank - $200
  • Dual 400 Watt HQI Halide Setups (2 sets of 2 available) - $200 Each
  • 1 HP Chiller - $300
  • 150 Watt Halide Plus VHO Actinic Light Fixture - $100
  • Volcano Skimmer - $800

Contact me, Brad, at (515)557-0524 I live in Clive

tank.png

200 Gallon Starphire Display Tank with Stand - $300
This is is a custom made tank from Glass Cages. It is 5 ft long, 30 inches wide, and 25 inches tall. It has Starphire glass on the front and sides. It has glass bracing for maximum light transmission. There is a center overflow with backup drain. Bulkheads are included. There is black Starboard on the bottom for those wanting to do barebottom, but it slides right out for those wanting sand. The stand was custom made by a local, professional woodworker. It is cherry stained. The tank is in perfect condition. It is a year and a half old. I consider this the perfect sized tank. It has lots of room, but can be lit by a pair of halides, or an 8 bulb T5 setup. Its also far easier to maintain than the 31"+ tanks like 240s. This tank and stand were around $1400 new. Whoever buys this will be incredibly happy. I promise you will be kicking yourself if you let this one go.
Please note that this tank is HEAVY to move. When I installed it, it took 4 strong guys using the suction cups that professional glass movers use to handle it. The buyer will need to move this tank themselves. Unless you have at least 4 guys, don't even attempt it. I strongly suggest the use of the suction cups used to move heavy glass. They can be rented from local rental places.

4 ft, 8 Bulb T5 Light Fixture - $150
This is a black light fixture with 8 T5 bulbs. Each bulb has individual reflectors. There are 2 separate switches/cords on the unit. So you can do actinic bulbs on 1 and full spectrum bulbs on the other. I successfully grew SPS with this fixture. It is cool, looks good, and is very efficient.

IMG_8921Large.jpg

240 Gallon Custom Sump/Prop Tank - $200
This is a custom made acrylic tank. It is 8ft long, 2ft wide, and 2ft tall. The back and bottom are black acrylic for showing of your corals. It is divided into 3 sections. The middle section is approximately 4 ft wide. It makes a great propagation area. The first and second sections will hold all your equipment. The bracing has built in holes for all of your plumbing. There are probe holders for organizing and setting the height on any probes. This is a serious sump/grow out tank. It cost well over $1000 new, but can be yours for $200. Since it is acrylic, it is fairly lightweight, and can be moved by 2 people. I will include an 8'x2' piece of plywood and matching piece of Styrofoam for setting and leveling the tank.

IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

Dual 400 Watt HQI Halide Setups (2 sets of 2 available) - $200 Each
I have 2 of the following sets. A PFO HQI dual 400 watt ballast, and 2 Luminarc IV reflectors with 400 watt Radium bulbs. These are the ultimate halides. The power and coloration these provide simply can't be equaled with any other lighting system. The 4 lights provided the light for my old 420 gallon tank. The reflectors are top notch and include vents for keeping things cool. For anyone looking to buy all 4 lights, I will sell both sets for $350 total.

IMG_1984.jpg

1 HP Chiller - $300
This is a Tradewinds 1 hp chiller. It is an inline chiller that is top of the line. The built in temp controller makes this an unbeatable unit. This unit has been run minimally, and has less than 100 hours run time on it. These cost over $1300 new. I am letting it go for $300, as I know that not many of you are man enough for a 1hp chiller.

tankequip.jpg

150 Watt Halide Plus VHO Actinic Light Fixture - $100
This is a simple CoralLife lighting fixture. It has a single dual ended 150 watt halide and a pair of VHOs built in, as well as a moonlight. This will provide all of your lighting needs on anything up to 60 gallons. I have used it as a light on a prop tank as well. This is a steal at $100. Come get it.

IMG_9839.jpg

IMG_9844.jpg

Volcano Skimmer - $800
This is a 4ft tall Volcano skimmer. It is the ultimate skimmer and can handle any sized tank with ease. It includes the dart pump to run it. It is force fed air with an Alita 40 air pump (included). There is an auto shut of sensor in the lid and an included electronic unit to kill power to the pump. This feature works great and has saved my stupid backside more times than I care to admit. This skimmer has a wetneck system (self cleaning neck), which greatly improves its performance. There is a drain in the collection cup and at the bottom of the unit. There is also a carbon chamber in the lid to reduce odors created by the funk this beast will pull from your tank. Essentially this is the ultimate skimmer. I spent around $4000 on this when I bought it new. It can be yours for a fraction of that price. $800 takes it.

Contact me, Brad, at (515)557-0524 I live in Clive

This setup was off the hook !!!! Thanks for the great deals brad even though I miss the sump ! Lol.

Back