Big Mac is attacking my Whopper. Please help!

yodatwo

I even quarantined the Big Mac before adding it to the tank to protect against Mad Cow Disease. He's nipped so much of the Whopper that it now looks like a jr. burger.

Anyone else have this problem?

all of my levels are good.

but my saturated fats and cholesterol levels have been a bit high lately.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12229384#post12229384 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cbrownfish
Can you provide your parameters?

Ketchup -

Mustard -

Onions -

Pickles -

Lettuce -

Tomato -

I actually was able to clone the once extinct "Hamburgler" out of frozen DNA. Lot of work, but worth it!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12229397#post12229397 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by airinhere
Was your Big mac freerange beef or captive raised? Freerange tend to be more aggresive.

it was griddle raised on a gristle farm. definitely not free range.

Re: Big Mac is attacking my Whopper. Please help!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12229363#post12229363 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by yodatwo
I even quarantined the Big Mac before adding it to the tank to protect against Mad Cow Disease. He's nipped so much of the Whopper that it now looks like a jr. burger.

Anyone else have this problem?

You may just have to suck it up and eat him.:eek:

I think at this point adding a Jumbo Jack is the best course of action. They are known predators of Big Macs and will let the BM know who the king of the tank really is.

Personally though, I would spend the extra for the Sirloin Bacon and Cheese burger. Prettier, hardier, and worth every penny.

HTH,
Robb

What size happy meal box do you have them in? Maybe that is what is causing the EGGression....

Do you see any signs of BLT?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12229586#post12229586 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by skyfireblaze
I just hope your tank isn't infested with curly fries now ...

EVERYONE! IT'S GOTTEN WORSE!

I HAVE SMALL 1/2" WHITE CURLY FRIES ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!

WHAT SHOULD I DO? I'VE BEEN DOSING ARBY'S SAUCE, BUT IT'S NOT WORKING!

Just put a styrofoam burger container in the bottom of the tank. Let is sit there for a day or two till the Big Mac gets accustomed to it, Then during feeding time, just feed in the styrofoam and when the Bigmac attacks! Slam the container closed. Easy. I've done this with subways, arby's, etc, and it always works. Infact, I think Melev made a really cool one out of acrylic, you should shoot him a PM if you have any other questions. And of course Spazz made one so immorrally large that it would be way overkill on anything but the biggest of takeout trays.

HTH

Aaron.

I know everyone is probably going to think I am lame or a jerk for saying this....and I don't mean to be a drag...and I know it is april fools day.....but don't these threads belong in a different forum

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12229806#post12229806 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jasontkd
I know everyone is probably going to think I am lame or a jerk for saying this....and I don't mean to be a drag...and I know it is april fools day.....but don't these threads belong in a different forum

CRAP!!! Somebody has E COLI!!! :eek2:

JK! :)

Back