Big sale tonight

lex211

There is a big sale at living sea from 8 to 10 oclock tonight big discount on fisf and corals.living sea in parkridge 60068

misiek

well most of Corals fish & Inverts was 20%off and some buy one get one free i pick up 4 blue green chromis for 20$,yellow watchman goby for 5$ and 2 SPS frags 29.99 (one was free)

fastandsneaky

how is there quality on fish? i really havent had a good experience with their fish, even though I only bought a yellow clown goby. The only place I have had amazing success, is fish from Exotic Aquatics (though people say otherwise), Old Orchard Aquarium (their fish are tanks lol), and Sea Schor (since they have amazing exotics ones). I have bought some frags from living seas, and they were great though.

dom418

Yeah and even with the discount bring your checkbook because that place is way too overpriced. I laugh at people that buy their fish from those guys and thing they are getting a deal. Nice place to visit, cool environment but I work to hard from my money to overpay for a damn fish.

skunkmere

Their sale prices are pretty good on a few things are good, enough so for me to take a ride out there and buy something every couple months, but thats like 5% of what they sell, so on the whole yea they are expensive, but who isn't. seriously there are only like 10 stores in the area and LS grabbs my attention twice a week with the email's.

andrewknies

ha the moment I released my firefish from the sale he decided to go in a hole to visit a pistol shrimp and orange spot goby. He didn't come out of the hole looking so hot. He seems to be doing okay now though. Nice fish for 5 dollars....

ashtree68

how is there quality on fish? i really havent had a good experience with their fish, even though I only bought a yellow clown goby. The only place I have had amazing success, is fish from Exotic Aquatics (though people say otherwise), Old Orchard Aquarium (their fish are tanks lol), and Sea Schor (since they have amazing exotics ones). I have bought some frags from living seas, and they were great though.

I'm hesitant to buy fish from them again, I got 2 clowns from them returned one within 24 hours, should have suspected something coming after that but the replacement one I got and the other one looked good and healthy, until a couple days ago. It's a really neat store but just had a bad experience with a couple fish.