BIG skimmer wanted

tropills

Hey all, I'm in need of a BIG skimmer, have other equipment to trade, halide ballasts, spider reflectors, another skimmer rated for 200 gallons, and other stuff I'm sure. the skimmer I'm looking for must do a 600 gallon moderately stocked system. LMK what you have.
Thanks Greg

I have the skimmer that came off the 1200g system. Would have to sell it though, no trades. Its a monster stand alone unit, probably 3-4 feet off the floor. I'd have to figure out a price which I don't have yet but let me know if you want pics etc.

I've got my old ASM G-4X that I ran on my home system. Total gallons of that system were 550. Just finished breaking that system down. The skimmer is in good shape and cleaned up nice.

I don't need any more equipment right now.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14782154#post14782154 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by museumguy
I have the skimmer that came off the 1200g system. Would have to sell it though, no trades. Its a monster stand alone unit, probably 3-4 feet off the floor. I'd have to figure out a price which I don't have yet but let me know if you want pics etc.
Pic's would be nice and a price if you can find one out.
Thanks

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14782623#post14782623 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by RandyO
I've got my old ASM G-4X that I ran on my home system. Total gallons of that system were 550. Just finished breaking that system down. The skimmer is in good shape and cleaned up nice.

I don't need any more equipment right now.
Do you ever come to the rochester area ??

Back