Big Thank You...

Ohiomom

To Tonycip for the wonderful corals..huge pieces that will add some nice color to my tank!! I really appreciate it my tank is beginning to fill up..

Also ty to Renton for the frogspawn..really vibrant green..it looks great!

Hubby says it was nice meeting you both :p

Anyhow if I can ever return the favor let me know..mostly into acans for now..

p.s. still looking for candy cane corals if anyone has any of the colors..

Thanks again,

Sandra

Darn I didn't know you wanted those too.... I could of hooked you up. With about 4 heads of neon green.. If that’s what your looking for. I can hear it now " Hun while you’re out getting milk stop off and pick up some coral " lol let me know if you’re interested.

It was in the original post silly..would love some but not sure he will be nice enough to come back out..lol will ask and let you know..cause I am not carting two kids along with me..

p.s..pretty much willing to try any coral that isn't extremely demanding in the lighting..have t5.. mostly trying to replace what I lost..

Sorry I missed it. No need to make a special trip. Just let me know when your in the neighborhood I'll have em.

thinking of trying a Pollicopora and/or a birdsnest too..acro or maybe a milli..we shall see..need to keep tabs on my spending..lol

Glad the Frogspawn is looking good under your lights.

I am clumsy enough to accidentally brake pieces off of my birdsnests from time to time. I will let you know the next time I do...instant frag!

I don't think it's clumsiness. I had a bear of a time mounting my fuzzy green birdsnest. I broke off a few pieces (the larger of which became stub frags which will take a billion years to grow out). You should have seen me mount my acro colony :p

To Tonycip for the wonderful corals..huge pieces that will add some nice color to my tank!! I really appreciate it my tank is beginning to fill up..

Also ty to Renton for the frogspawn..really vibrant green..it looks great!

Hubby says it was nice meeting you both :p

Anyhow if I can ever return the favor let me know..mostly into acans for now..

p.s. still looking for candy cane corals if anyone has any of the colors..

Thanks again,

Sandra

Can we see some pics Sandra?

Back