Big Update to Apex Fusion just made

TerenceF

We never stop trying to improve the Apex experience for our customers. Yesterday we pushed out a major update to Apex Fusion, our cloud-based monitoring and control interface. This release has all kinds of improvements and enhancements. Some of you may have noticed it already, some not. So, with that in mind we have here the top-4 improvements just made to Apex Fusion.

1. New data graphing and analysis engine now with more historical data at your fingertips.
2. Enhancements to the lighting wizard
3. Saving and sharing of pump, lighting, dosing, and other wizard driven setups and configurations.
4. EcoTech Radion G4-Pro eight channel support
So there you have it, now go give it a whirl!

Attachments

• Top-4-Changes-to-Apex-Fusion.001.jpg
    Top-4-Changes-to-Apex-Fusion.001.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Top-4-Changes-to-Apex-Fusion.002.jpg
    Top-4-Changes-to-Apex-Fusion.002.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Top-4-Changes-to-Apex-Fusion.003.jpg
    Top-4-Changes-to-Apex-Fusion.003.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Top-4-Changes-to-Apex-Fusion.004.jpg
    Top-4-Changes-to-Apex-Fusion.004.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 2
So to see the 8 channel Radion support is there anything we need to do? Is the current firmware of 5.00_AB16 and updated WXM firmware of 11 all we need or is there going to be a future main firmware update to bring those channels to us? Reason I ask, I am updated to both and I still only see 6 channels on the Radion screen.

So to see the 8 channel Radion support is there anything we need to do? Is the current firmware of 5.00_AB16 and updated WXM firmware of 11 all we need or is there going to be a future main firmware update to bring those channels to us? Reason I ask, I am updated to both and I still only see 6 channels on the Radion screen.

From what I read on the Neptune forums,
Basically it's like this. There is software that runs on your device (firmware). At this point it and the firmware in your WXM module (assuming you have one) at this point do not even know what a Radion G4-pro is until you update that firmware with the latest. (Just released for the New Apex, next month for the Apex Classic)

The second kind of software is the kind that resides on our servers in the cloud and communicates to your Apex. This is called Apex Fusion. When it is updated, it just is - nothing for customers to do except maybe refresh a page.

Now, in order for you to control your G4-Pros, you need all of those pieces of software to have that capability. What was announced above is that this capability was added to the Apex Fusion side of things.

Did you put a place in the program area where a person can put note in the program language that are ignored by the program?

I no longer have the graph icon. How do I get it back? I am seeing graphs on the large tiles though.

Mickey

So is anyone using a WXM module with an Apex classic with Gen4 Pros with full cotolability? Looking to get new lights but want confirmation the will be controllable with Classic and older WXM.
Thanks

I no longer have the input functions for manual entrance of water parameters. Is this gone or moved somewhere else. I can't even find the graph for phosphates.

Also my refugium light didn't turn on when it was supposed to. Checked the configuration and it was correct.

Add user icon is gone. Can't give support access.

Last edited:
In the measurements page. Top right corner should be a tile with a flask and + for adding measurements.

Authorization under the tile with the gears in dashboard.

Can you manually turn on and off the fuge light?

In the measurements page. Top right corner should be a tile with a flask and + for adding measurements.

Authorization under the tile with the gears in dashboard.

Can you manually turn on and off the fuge light?

At Apex local the measurement tab didn't exist. When I went to fusion everything was back to normal and the refugium light was working as it should. I've had Apex about two weeks so I'm still learning about it.
Thanks.

Back