black clowns

Serra

Who was looking for black clowns? Aquariums has ORA black ocellaris. Leithanne has several pairs...maroons too.

They get some really nice things in from ORA. Look forward to checking out the sps stock when I pick up the clowns.
Thanks,

Doug,

You will be pleased but I would get up there soon they dont last long I went by today to just say hi and they still had some great stuff

Jason,

What all do they have in the line of sps? They are supposed to hold my clowns and I plan on going on Thursday to pick them up.

I'm not sure what they have, but they are having another COMAS special, spend over $25 and get a frag free. Not sure how long this one lasts.

Thanks Jason,
I will try to get up there in a few days. I just hope the blue milli is not gone. I wonder how often she gets in the ORA orders. Will she special order what you want?

The reason I think this is the best store is they are willing to work with you and will try to get in what ever you like.. . They are two of the best. And I can say this The prices are awsome

I picked up my black ORA ocellaris pair today. They are really nice. Reasonably priced and a free frag to boot. I am hoping Leigh Anne gets some more ORA sps in soon. I am looking for the blue milli.

Happysak,
I enjoyed our visit today. I am impressed with your inventory and knowledge of sps. Talk to you again soon.

Back