Black Tang Alert on LiveAquaria

reef_doug

Premium Member
http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?ddid=34485&siteid=20

0118081-132-1.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11633869#post11633869 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by nava405
$699 ?!?! that's the price for a pair right ?

Well... they only have one.

I'm thinking about dying my purple one black and sell him. Kind of make it a hybrid of such. Do you think I could get away with it?

In all seriousness, Ali had one at his store a few months ago about 2". I'm sure it wasn't that expensive.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11633891#post11633891 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reef_doug
Well... they only have one.

I'm thinking about dying my purple one black and sell him. Kind of make it a hybrid of such. Do you think I could get away with it?

In all seriousness, Ali had one at his store a few months ago about 2". I'm sure it wasn't that expensive.

yah, it was $499, or 599 i think.

i think you can probably get away with sprey paint :)

Total fish and pets has them in stock also. They have a full grown one (with a little healed HLLE) and a smaller one.

I have one bebo77 They are solid black longer nose & mine is a adult about 8" long ,the adults have a gorgeous light blue sheen across the top of from the head to tail , Really need to see one in person as a adult then you will see the beauty,and why there so exspensive. I only gave $300 for mine though.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11634701#post11634701 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bebo77
but its just black.... no fancy colors... i dont get it...

totally agree, it's a black fish. go get some domino damsels, only 2.99.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11633891#post11633891 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reef_doug

Why use a Purple tang when you can use a Scopas... only $14.95 at your favorite LFS... :D

Back