Black Tip Reef Sharks

9827c08879ac44265334542f3abb0b76.jpg

Not a great pic but the tank was impressive.

No cocktail shrimp though...

When I catch the small black tip sharks when I am fishing, I always want to fill up the livewell and take it home! Awesome looking creature. I will one day do a shark/ray pond.

Its the warm weather when it should be snowing we are going little nutz i think brains havnt cooled down yet ;) somthing about polar shifting and the planets aligning

Not ethical or responsible at all. Tank is way undersized. Inadequate decor. I give it a few months tops.

Not ethical or responsible at all. Tank is way undersized. Inadequate decor. I give it a few months tops.

:lolspin: This store has the skills to pay the bills. Another tank already in the plans, he just got them by chance and had to use the 700 for now. He's also been in this hobby decades, but thanks for the optimism, I'll let him know.

Nice of you to chime in.

If I recall House of Fins had a 500 gallon tank with black tips for years. This is a 700 and has half as much rock as this 700 gallon has.

Please, enlighten me with your idea of any fish that,we keep in our tanks that you would consider 'ethical'. Ever see a wholesale fish place, 50 yellow tangs in a 100 gallon tank? What's your fish stock and tank size btw?

Silly to serious pretty quickly :( but I agree with SaltyWalter. It can be easily argued that keeping any fish in a confined space is unethical. Or bird, rabbit, dog, cat, horse, cow...

Damn it ive been telling my wife thats possible for years she keeps saying the pool liner gives off chemicals and would kill them i say shes scared of them thats it im looking into pools i have a intex saltwater pool could that work. Damn were do i get a skimmer for a pool

Anyone know how they ship these ? Don't they need constant running water through there gills to breath hence why they never stop swimming ? Just curious how these get shipped if anyone should know ?

Back