Blast from the Past, the first Ohio Frag Swap!!

Griff has graciously volunteered to hold the (first) swap meet. He lives in Columbus not far from the zoo area. It will be a great opportunity for all of us to meet one another and I would hope all that have posted will attend, weather you are trading frags or just coming over to say howdy!
Does the first Saturday of January sound reasonable to everyone?

IIRC Serdar of phishybusiness.com was there (long before there was a retail store) selling using five gallon buckets and strip lights to display. No one set up a tank, all just bags of coral frags in griff's house. I know for sure Shawn from saltycritter.com was there along with some others from the Cleveland area.

George thats crazy man! Where did you even find that at? :lol:

I still have your dolly buddy, I'll get it to you, maybe at the "new expo"
:D
Corey

Layla dug it up. I think there was about 30 people there and we thought that was just phenomenal...

We need to go back and do that again!
My apartment......might be a ill small due to my recent upgrade but i would be game!
:lol:
Corey

Is it too late to sign up?

I have some frags that need weeded out as well...

Very cool though! Always kinda wondered how the swap started!

This was an awesome read. Thanks for sharing, I remember hawks aquatics in Lima too. One of my good friends uncles owned it, I used to go there all the time, long before I ever had my own reef.

I think I got something from him at the old Coral Dynamics frag swap in Cleveland I went with Geo to. Don't still have it though.

Back