Blenny haters?

Name your fish all you like. Most of my fish have names. I let my girlfriend name most of them. I veto from time to time when she comes up with lame crap names. She calls my Vlamingi, Freckles. Good shiz.

LMAO... hahaha im so sorry, i didnt mean for that to come across like that. my GF names ALL of our fish... there are so many names running around its just frustrating sometimes to even attempt to remember... but yea. its cool to name your fish i guess. to each his/her own :D

Im a girl and I named my 2 fish.I also had a porcupine puffer named Puffy 10 years ago.And a bangaii cardinal who recently didnt make it named Buddy.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12890147#post12890147 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gea0119
Im a girl and I named my 2 fish.I also had a porcupine puffer named Puffy 10 years ago.And a bangaii cardinal who recently didnt make it named Buddy.

We had a porcupine puffer, who has since passed away. We named him Diddy. He was the best fish Ive ever owned.. The only one who was worth naming.

My Chocolate Mimic Tang hates my blenny too! Chases him whenever he's in the vicinity. But once he's on the ledge, the mimic doesn't mess with him.

Back