blue spot jawfish

mojo~

Skimmer Guy
As most might know, I have a blue spot jaw fish. Well after going bare bottom he just hasnt been the same. I am looking to either sell him or trade him for some sps. He eats well but I know for long term he should have a sand bottom tank. Let me know if anyone is interested. I got a pretty good deal and Paid $70 for him several month ago.

I have 3 rare white acros. Just beautiful they are. I paid a pretty penny for these to. Just let me know. Remember "RARE" white acros, very hard to find.

no, two of them could have been white before that. Infact, if you want to look in my sump, I might have several more to choose from. I can only get rid of 2 or 3 of them though because they are so rare I can't afford to sell them all at one shot. After all I am going to have braces to start paying for and college some day.

Mine is partly covered. Chad if you have any frags to trade that would work too. Looking for some sps frags. Well let me know.I havent seen him try to jump. He hangs out under the rocks. He did sift some in my 75. Jesse

I am telling you, these are rare white frags, and if you don't want them I will donate them to anyone who wants to try to grow them out .

Unfortunatly the only SPS I have large enough to frag, you already got from me. I can pay with cash at the next meeting and then you will have some extra for the frag swap.

Darn I wish I saw this first.......Can I be in line behind Chad.....

I don't have any sps either....but I do have cash :)

Mojo I know you plan on going to the frag swap in lansing. I know you said you wanted to trade for sps. At Pruess you can get 5 sps frags for $60 Plus tax. Also one of the guys from michiganreefers that is going to be at the Lansing swap sold sps frags for $5 a frag at the Ann Arbor swap. Just a little help for the people offering you cash lol.

well I had a pm and the line actually goes sushi, chad,lorna. thanks much for all the interest

I will take him and i have a ton of SPS corals to if you are coming up to the swap in Lansing Michigan on the 25th you can hand pick a piece from my 400 + frags i have. My Phone number is 1-260-977-0719 i am home all the time.

Back