BlueJaw/throat Trigger Question

edwar050

So anybody successfully keeping these in a reef tank with both motile and coral inverts? What fish do you have in the tank with them? I was considering adding one and then adding a tusk for my last two fish but am wondering about compatability due to eating?

Thanks in advance,

Brad

:rolleyes:
:confused:

Bret61081

I had one in my reef for a year with several shrimp...corals...anemone...crabs and snails with no problems. They are great fish with amazing personalities!

dochoot

Favorite fish. I have mine with tangs, clowns royal gramma, zoos, montis, acro, anthelia etc no problems ever. I don't have shrimp or crabs.

jda

Dogmatic Dinosaur
Trigger should be perfectly fine. Tusk could eat shrimp, crabs, stars and small fish - but it might not...

Wolverine

Premium Member
You improve your chances with the motile inverts if you have them established before you add the trigger.

Dave

BlueNWhite

I've only had mine for about a week now, but it shows no signs of being any trouble to the other fish, corals, star fishes, crabs, shrimps, etc.

Here's a pic of him (not the best pic, but I'm just learning to use my new toy):

MarineFish008.jpg

secrest

Tired
I have one in my tank along with a few tangs, a pink tail trigger, a regal angel and a harlequin tusk