BOLO: Sexy Shrimp

CoRPS

Big Time Reefer
I've been trying to find them for the last 2-3 weeks, calling 1-2x a week to see if any of the local guys get them in. Not having any luck. If you happen to run into any on your LFS trips let me know! Thanks.

I haven't been there in a couple weeks, but reef zone on broward has then every time I'm there.

X2 for reef zone, thats where I got mine from, I believe exotic on Oakland might have some but call 1st.

I asked when I saw this and they pointed me to the back tank. Maybe the young kid just saw a sign or something...sorry

VIP had them recently. If they're out, they can get them for you I'm sure. If not, ReefS2Go.com always has them & they're in FL so FedEx overnight is super cheap. They ship well too :)

Usually the little store on Pembroke Rd just west of I-95 has them... They love the tiny nano stuff... 1/4" clowns, tiny gobies, etc

Usually the little store on Pembroke Rd just west of I-95 has them... They love the tiny nano stuff... 1/4" clowns, tiny gobies, etc

Which store is this? I live in Pines and can't for the life of me remember any fish store around pembroke road and 95...and i thought i'd been to every lfs within my area!

Which store is this? I live in Pines and can't for the life of me remember any fish store around pembroke road and 95...and i thought i'd been to every lfs within my area!

It's east of the coke factory on the right hand side. I believe it in the green warehouses.

Back