Break Out and Solenoid for Sump

AJsTank

On my old tank I had a 1/4 inch line ran from my RODI to my sump with a float valve. I want to change this and I don't have room anywhere for a separate RO chamber and pump.

I want to run my 1/4 inch line directly to my sump with a float valve of some type. I want to be able to have water sensors that will communicate with my break out box that tells some type of solenoid to shut on and off if the water level is too high or low. Is this even possible? Everyone tells me, just go to autotopoff.com

I looked and I have no clue which ones to buy. I need someone to tell me exactly what I need to buy (dont' just say buy a float valve cause that's what everyone says). I need to know model numbers etc on what they recommend for a solenoid, sensors, etc.

I tried getting help directly from Neptune and that did not work. I'm wondering if someone can chime in and point me to the exact parts I need to buy.

So yeah. I'm clueless as to what exactly I need to buy.

Last edited:
Autotopoff.com

2 - 1" sump brackets
2 - Upper Float Switch brackets
2 - Standard Float Switches
1 - Regular or Heavy Duty, Normally Closed Soleniod Valve, 1/4" Fittings and Cord
1 - Breakoutbox
Misc wire to connect the float switches to the breakoutbox.

Search the forums here on how to code the apex and setup your switches to control the soleniod with an outlet on the EB8

Autotopoff.com

2 - 1" sump brackets
2 - Upper Float Switch brackets
2 - Standard Float Switches
1 - Regular or Heavy Duty, Normally Closed Soleniod Valve, 1/4" Fittings and Cord
1 - Breakoutbox
Misc wire to connect the float switches to the breakoutbox.

Search the forums here on how to code the apex and setup your switches to control the soleniod with an outlet on the EB8

Thank you. I really appreciate it.

Back