Breakdown Sale - Live Rock and Equipment

M3P

Since most of the coral is now gone, time to start moving some of the live rock and then equipment. Only selling equipment because I won't be setting up a remote sump where we are moving and I'm going to move to a 4ft tank (hopefully 200 DD). I still have some fish in the system, so can't move the equipment until everything else is gone, but posting in case someone is looking. PM if interested and we can figure something out. Rock is available now.

Liverock: $1.50/lb or $50 for 50lbs. (Note that there is probably some aiptasia and/or bubble algae on some of the rock. Not a lot, especially in the display where the filefish and foxface were keeping most of it clean, but may be some in spots where they couldn't get to it. If you already have these problems in your tank and need more rock, here's your chance! It is all eco rock)

Equipment (I'll add more to this list later, but here are a few of the components that will be for sale once the fish and rest of the coral are gone)

- 150 gallon Acrylic Sump (made by ART). 5'x3'x16". Huge fuge area and large return chamber that should be able to fit any skimmer you need. I will include all/any of the PVC you want from my system. - $400

- Reeflo Hammerhead Gold Pump. This thing is a beast. Has not leaked. - $225

- Super reef octopus xp3000 external skimmer. This thing is a monster. I have an extra pump for it as well, but it is a bit louder. $400

Buy all three (sump, pump, skimmer) for $850 and I'll throw in 2 heaters and a couple fuge lights, plus whatever else stuff is laying around that you might want :)

- 210 gallon Reef Ready Oceanic tank (7'x2'x2' with dual corner overflows). Back is painted black. Oak Stand (drilled 2 holes on the right side of stand for pipes to come out the side (to go to the basement). There are scratches in the tank, but if you're looking for a big tank and not too worried about some scratches this might be an opportunity for you. Tank is currently up and running. No leaks! - $300

- Marineland Pro Series light. 6 ft fixture with 3 x 150w HQI and 8x 39w T5 and 6x 1w moonlights. Built in timer and built in ballasts. Only uses 1 plug! Clean look and comes with hanging kit. Despite what others told me, this thing can grow SPS at at least 24 inches under water surface. I have a second unit that came in damaged that I'll include for spare parts if you want it (the spare has one ballast that doesn't work, otherwise working fine) - $300

If you are interested in the instant set up (tank, light, sump, skimmer, pump), PM with an offer I can't refuse :)

Ill take some LR. Start with 50, may add more later. How soon you need it gone? As I could put it in my sump for a bit, but planning on doing some major plumbing work not this coming weekend, but next.

Where do you live? I'm interested in the tank and stand but would like to take a look at it first before agreeing to buy it.

Nick

Where do you live? I'm interested in the tank and stand but would like to take a look at it first before agreeing to buy it.

Nick

I would like some rock also where u live in need like 100 lbs

I live in the city near the Ikea. PM for address and to figure out a time to meet.

What fish do you have left?

Fish are all spoken for (there were only 6).

I could use a heater 100W or more... PM me if you end up with an extra one.

I'll let you know what size heaters I have once the tank is taken down if you still need one. I think they are ~ 300w and 500w but may be off a bit. One is a finnex that is controlled by my apex.

PM Sent on Tank.

Pm replied to.

ill take the finnex off your hands if its 500w.
(if Schplitter doesnt need it).

do u have any apex stuff or small fuge light

Sump, skimmer, and pump pictures:
20160313_113105_zpsgzhm6wuu.jpg

20160313_113102_zpsaq9iyglt.jpg

Back