Breaking Down 2 Reef Tanks.

Hey I was wondering if the 125 is still for sale? I'm Just getting back into the Hobby and we would like to set up a 125 display in our living room. I'm making an equiptment list as I type.....maybe we could help each other out!

THanks
Bruce

Anthony,

Just got back from vacation. Everything is going this weekend if all goes well. I will have the hippo for you Saturday, at least thats the game plan.

-Walter

Chris,

I remember you saying it would be a couple of months before you could take him. No fish have left my tank its impossible to catch them with all the live rock still in there. I still have him if you want him.

-Walter

Chris,

I remember you saying it would be a couple of months before you could take him. No fish have left my tank its impossible to catch them with all the live rock still in there. I still have him if you want him.

-Walter

Cool, just making sure because I didn't hear back from you. I'm probably ready to take him whenever you get a chance. I had a wrasse in there for a few weeks then gave him away and then got the new fish so I should be good to go.

On a side note, the SPS frags have turned around since I got my calcium, alk and mag levels up. They're looking great!

Back