Breaking down and selling off

ct_vol

Reefing On My Mind
Team RC
Just wondering if anyone might be interested in my 120g... I have been too busy with work and school... Ashley has been on me to spend more time with her as well... The 120g has suffered an algae outbreak, and I'm pretty sure I'll be taking it down in the next couple of months rather than take the time to get it back to where it was... I'll be busier next semester, so I doubt if I can keep it up... I'll have some coral and livestock to sell, but I want to make sure I can get rid of the tank first...

Tank, stand and sump $500 obo retails around $750

Its a 120g Perfecto Cornerflo tank 48x24x24

I am using a 40g breeder for the sump

I also have a 8 x 54w t5 Sunlight Supply fixture I'll let go for $250 after the tank sells...

LMK if you're interested...

Promise... I've told you about it Kim... And I've been mentioning it to Patrick and Chris for the past year...

I can repost it tomorrow if that helps... :D

Besides, I'll still have 3 tanks going... ;)

Sweet I am glad your out you were a crappy reefer anyway. Good for the fish and corals. You should actually pay us to take the stuf off your hands.

Take care.

Feeling the love there Rev... :D lol

Still available... Now will you guys believe me???

I've gotten a few e mails and PMs... I'm going to hold onto my LR, calcium reactor and skimmer and I'll decide which livestock I am parting out with after I sell the tank for sure... You guys know my tanks are packed, and I don't want to deal with the hassle of sorting through things unless the tank is for sure gone... :) I'm not really in a rush to do this, but I have another month before school is out and once I have a bit more time, I'm going to look to start moving on getting rid of it...

If no one wants it, I'll more than likely break it down and just put it in storage or turn it into a FOWLR tank or something... :rolleyes:

About time you decided to break that thing down!! I know what you mean about being busy and tanks suffering. Let me know when you break it down - I'll help you "comb" through all your algae!!LOL!

I'll ask around dude, there was a guy down here looking for a tank. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

No really he's not kidding! Besides like he said it's not like he is getting out of the hobby - just breaking down a troublesome tank. He still has 3 other tanks running.

I want your super male anthia!! that thing is gorgeous - I don't know where I would put it but I want it!!!lol!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12234671#post12234671 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by knoxtnreef
or you could just break all your tanks down and get a 240 :)

I've thought about that too... Ashley won't let me break down the 75g though, and besides that I have too many incompatible fish... :mad: That and the smaller tanks are doing wicked awesome... :D

I kinda bleached some of the stuff in my 58 when I changed the bulbs, but I shortened the light cycle and they're all making a comeback and looking good... :)

Off to mow the lawn and whatnot... ;)

You have too many pairs of clowns to combine them into one tank. What about that clam? Trying to get rid of any nice clams right about now?

Dang man sorry I thought you were joking! Sorry...

Hey is Mel passes on any clowns I would love a pair of oynx or any mated pair really.

Rev~ No problem... I realize it had everything to do with the day that I posted it... But I have been debating this since last October, and finally made my decision that day... I wanted to post it before I changed my mind again... lol :)

I'm not sure which clown pair I'd be getting rid of... Probably either the Orange Ocellaris or the Percs (Onyx that haven't colored up)... Matt has first dibs since they're his fish, but if he doesn't want them, I'll let you know...

Melly~ I'll likely be selling a clam, just not the one you want... lol ;)

I started transferring some of my corals to various other tanks, but there is no way that I'll be able to fit it all into the 3 other tanks... :mad:

Haven't had any offers on the tank yet, so I may just head more toward a FOWLR tank to cut down on the maintanence...

Patrick~ I have a Pavlova Acan frag that looks nothing like the picture... lol ;) Hmmm, come to think of it I also have a Two up and Fruitloop frag as well... :D

You coming to the April meeting Melly??? I have those zoa frags I was holding for you plus a few more... :)

I'm going to post a pic of your tank tonight or tomorrow... ;) Of course it was from the night of Chase's farewell, so its minus fish too... I came across it when uploading pics from Ashley's camera last night... I also have a shot of the grill... lol :D

Back