Breaking down Elos 160 XL -- all must go! Maybe even FREE! Pasadena 91105

dg3147

Breaking down my Elos 160xl and parting with everything. I'm on a tough work schedule, so availability will vary and determine who gets it.

First, If you want the entire tank, stand, and live stock FOR FREE, I am available this Friday and Saturday (after that things will be parted off). I will lend my slave labor for the move out of my house; though, you will need to show up to my condo with extra people, truck, and moving stuff. If you don't want it all for FREE this week, I will place a post later with prices to piece it out. Will also part with the live stock only for FREE is you can take that this week. I just want them all to have a good home.

The tank is an Elos 160xl (older model with the single drain design). It has a couple small silicone nicks from the scraper, but nothing that has been a problem in the years I've had it running.

Live Stock (all must go together):
Rock (with AIPTASIA on it), large sebae purple anenome, purple tang, yellow tang, paired clownfish, kole tang, 3 chromis, pygmy file fish, orchid dotty back, 3 anthias, flame hawkfish, several tiger sea cucumbers, various corals that u can see in current pic (very large frog spawn, some LPS, a few SPS, and gorgonians, etc), and prob more stuff thats been hiding.

Royal King 200 double cone skimmer with DC control

MP60 x2 (one of them has busted dial that is hard to control. May be replaced tho)

Power Module 8 T5/LED hybrid lighting 48"

GHL 4 pump doser with 3 1.5L tanks

Modified Elos sump for tank

Power strips x2

Tons of other stuff that I will give if u take tank and live stock this week. I have a sudden change in my work and need to prepare my condo for air b n b status and renovations.

Currently not parting anything out except the live stock as one large group this week.

Here is the build thread for my tank:
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2478739&page=4

text me:
310 560 3656
-david

Attachments

• IMG_0510.jpg
    IMG_0510.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 3
Crazy generous offer, OP!! Talk about putting good Karma out there. If it's (back) up, I'd even purchase it.

Back