Breaking Down Tank - Livestock & Equipment FS

Almost everything is gone! The clown pair and free clarkii are still available, as are the following with updated prices:

Tank & Stand - $150 obo
36" TX5 w 2 mo old ATI bulbs - $200 (lowest I will go - this light retailed for $450 plus $130 for the bulbs! Also has the legs and the stainless hanging kit (new in bag).
Lifereef Overflow with silencer and all appropriate hardware - $60. This is the only overflow guaranteed not to flood in a power loss everyone!
Also found a Tap Water Filter (ion exchange resin & carbon) with a brand new cartridge - $25
This hooks up to your threaded kitchen faucet and works great with city water and if you don't have space or funds for an R.O. setup.

I need this stuff gone ASAP so no reasonable offers will be refused! Big thanks to everyone who bought stuff.

I cant believe that light has not sold. Im almost temped to buy it just to store it for a later build.

Tank, light and overflow are all that are left. Plus the clowns. Come on I need this stuff gone asap!

Last bump before this stuff hits the FS forum. Make a reasonable offer and come get it this weekend!

Back