Breeding clowns and equipment for sale

gar732

I have a bunch of stuff for sale, pics will be posted later or I can text upon request. I will consider reasonable offers, please don't hesitate to ask questions, thanks.

I have a breeding pair of clowns, father is a frost bite, mother is a wild caught occy. You can see some examples of their offspring in the last page of this threadhttp://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2424300&page=8 I have plenty more if necessary. Asking $200 for the pair. Here is a pic of the father

Sro xp-2000 skimmer with aquatrance pump, pump almost new. I bought this for my broodstock stock system but new got around to setting it up. $150

Deepblue 60g rimless frag tank with 2x4 stand $215

Atb 1050a deluxe clone, this skimmer has a genuine atb cone and the rest of the skimmer was built by another member, troylee, he was an acrylic guy out Vegas. He built two of these skimmers, one he sold to me and the other he used on his tank. You can see the build here.http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1754535&page=9 the build starts in page 9. My skimmer is slightly different in that it has a reef octopus gate valve and a brand new waveline 5000. This skimmer is brand new and never used. Asking $425

I have a bunch of 10 and 20g tanks available, new and used. $18 for new 20g and $15 for used, $10 for new 10g and $7 for used.

Here is a quick pic of the tank and stand.

Attachments

• IMG_0536.jpg
    IMG_0536.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 0
Going out of town soon and I'd like to move some of this stuff.

Deep blue 60g rimless frag tank and stand, $200 and I'll throw in a 20g you can use for a sump.
Mated pair of clowns, $160 I've attached some pics of the male tending to a nest.
Atb skimmer, not fully assembled in the pic but comes complete. $350 this is a lot cheaper than I could find it being sold for.

Attachments

• IMG_1191.JPG
    IMG_1191.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1192.JPG
    IMG_1192.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1190.jpg
    IMG_1190.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 0
Back