brittle star fish and bristle worms

Travis_Maguire

my ? is do green brittle stars eat fish that get close enough to them the reason why i ask is i saw this thing kinda stand up w/ its body floating if you will in the tank my 6 line wrase wan underneath it and it tenticles and well needless to say my 6 line wrasse is not here anymore out of frustation a couple days later i got rid of the brittle star :mad2: :mad2: but what about bristle worms are they good bad whats the deal i just want a couple opinions on both subjects thank you for reading my book

....... ,,,,,, here i made a bunch of periods and commas, feel free to use them whenever you like :). yes, green brittle stars do eat fish. and bristle worms are good and only eat dead or dieing things, although if you get stuck by one it hurts like crazy.

for the most part bristle worms are harmless and even beneficial as CUC detritivores. there is one kind of bristleworm family to avoid called the true carribean fireworms. these eat corals.

green brittles: avoid. these are known to eat fish. no surprise there. sorry for the loss, some things are learned the hard way. most brittles are okay, just the green ones are bad.

thank he is now one dead green brittle star fish now i know the hard way kinda sucks live and learn i guess and yea ueskaforevil i know im not an english major sorry i just usual dont put all the right punctuation marks in my blogs but thanks for pointing it out and makin me feel like a retard j/k i appreciate all the help trust me ill need it

Back