BRS 2 Part Pricing

WOW can't believe Jamie's tank is using that much Alk/Calc. I've been using BRS stuff for years now. I bought the 1 gal setup and it lasted me almost 3 years lol. I just recently switched to ESV just to try it out because I've always had some ALK/Calc fluctuation with the BRS stuff. I was dosing around 20-25ml with BRS and now with ESV i'm dosing only 7ml a day. My Alk/Calc has been much more stable and I like stability.

I can believe it. My small 36 gallon way back when was requiring 60ml twice a day just to maintain. If I skipped a day by accident I would get a huge swing. When SPS and claim's decide they want to grow it is like trying to feed six teenage boys who play football.

I can believe it. My small 36 gallon way back when was requiring 60ml twice a day just to maintain. If I skipped a day by accident I would get a huge swing. When SPS and claim's decide they want to grow it is like trying to feed six teenage boys who play football.

I wouldn't mind if I had that problem... just as long as they're growing as much as I feed them lol

I wouldn't mind if I had that problem... just as long as they're growing as much as I feed them lol

The secret to that is to never love any of them. Once you start looking at them as the :inlove: it's on the way out with STN or brown town.

Yeah Tri actually yells bad words at his SPS, tells them they are stupid and ugly, shows them photoshopped photos of what he calls “pretty” corals, and makes rude hand gestures at them. They grow like crazy.

WOW can't believe Jamie's tank is using that much Alk/Calc. I've been using BRS stuff for years now. I bought the 1 gal setup and it lasted me almost 3 years lol. I just recently switched to ESV just to try it out because I've always had some ALK/Calc fluctuation with the BRS stuff. I was dosing around 20-25ml with BRS and now with ESV i'm dosing only 7ml a day. My Alk/Calc has been much more stable and I like stability.

What is this ESV product? Can you provide a link to the calcium and alk mix etc?

Back