Bucket head vacuum attachment, nice!

Welcome to 5 years ago :p

Yes they are fantastic.. Even better with adjustments to adjust the vacuum so you can adjust the GPH its pulling out..

Lol, as usual I'm late to the party i spose...oh well, glad I finally got one and I plan to get the long thin tube to lower that flow/pull rate

I have one of these in my work van.. I always have 5 gallon buckets and hate getting Bigger Ridgid shop vac wet then having to dry it immediately..
This thing takes up Very Little space, I use it mostly to suck the water from toilets when lifting them for work .. ..

Never thought about getting one just for the Sump room. next time i homodepot i will grab on

Just don't use it to suck up drywall dust and forget to check that the paper filter is still there... oh the clouds/mess :(

Just don't use it to suck up drywall dust and forget to check that the paper filter is still there... oh the clouds/mess :(

This is why i do NOT use my Reg shop vac for water.. I have a few times forgot it had water in it then used to for drywall,dust and so on.. That is ONE HUGE MESS.:debi:

Yeah I figure this will be perfect to dedicate to tank and small for storage, and keep the shop vac for the dirty work stuff.

Welcome to 5 years ago :p

Yes they are fantastic.. Even better with adjustments to adjust the vacuum so you can adjust the GPH its pulling out..

I have one. It sucks my sump dry before I can finish cleaning the bottom with it.

How do you make it adjustable?

skeeter

How bout that, I stll learn sonething new almost every day here. I don't know how I could have missed something like this as often as I'm in a HD or Lowes. Thanks!

I bought a small 2.5 gallon shop vac and about a month later I saw this bucket head... I guess I should buy one anyway to use as a wet vac. The little one is just too small for any wet vacuuming.

I guess I'm five years late to davocean. Thanks for posting this. I getting this on my way home. This and a four dollar HD bucket and I'm set.

Back