bunch of equipment for sale (deltec, geo, etc.)

antiant

i have some misc equipment for sale, im located in diamond bar. let me know if you are interested. PM or email me at
antiant AT gmail dot com.

- 55g drum with removable lid and metal clamp. one of the drums has a 1" bulkhead and cap. $30

- (2) TLF phosban reactors, 1 used for ($25), and 1 used with the thumb screws for $20

- geo kalk reactor. older version with the powerhead on the bottom. needs new mj1200 impeller $130

- (6) SLS T5 36" reflectors with misc bulbs that have a little over a years use. $75

- workhorse 7 T5 ballast ($25)

- Deltec PF509 Calcium Reactor, used for 7 months. I have all the original packaging and instructions, ill also throw in a bubble counter as well(great for redundancy): $300
http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_viewitem.aspx?idproduct=DD5111&child=DD5111&utm_source=mdcsegooglebase&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=DD5111&utm_content=DeltecPF509FluidizedCalciumReactor&utm_campaign=mdcse&site=google_base

- 1 month used aluminum 5lb CO2 tank, almost brand new ($60)

- Aquariumplants.com regulator, brand new never used. This regulator is top of the line: $120

- 30g Tall 24x13x24 ($15)

- (2) 20g glass tank, 24x13x17 condition is fair, needs to be cleaned out a little. it would make a great quarantine tank. includes a top and flourescent light: $10 each

- 24g nanocube, glass top ($75)

let me know, ill do deals for people buying in quantity. once i have my livestock gone, ill sell my skimmer, ac3, 1/3 chiller, vortechs, MH, sump and prop tank. thanks!

Back