bunch of equipment for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawlty dog

well I was planning on setting up the new tank that I bought from Nuvo, but I was in a car accident last night and need the money to put together a deposit on a new car. I'm selling all of my equipment. I have:

1. AI Hydra ($400) with tank mounting kit and 12" bar ($100), and the AI Director ($100). Light and mounting kit is black. I spent $600+ new including tax. Asking $450 OBO.

2. Full Apex ($500). I bought it brand new about 1 month before they changed the look of the unit. It also includes a WXM ($125) and a Netgear wireless adapter ($50). Retail new was $675. Temp probe is good, but the pH probe will need to be replaced ($40), so I'm asking $425 OBO.

3. BRS RODI 75 GPD unit ($130). I replaced the filters about two months ago, and have run less than 50 gallons through it. Asking $75 OBO.

4. Brand new Nuvo Fusion Nano 20 tank only. I paid $130 for the tank with the credit I was given for my broken Nuvo 16. Passing along the discount to whoever wants it (retails for $200).

5. inTank media baskets that fit the Nuvo 16, 20, 10, and 4. It's the package that contains 2 media baskets and 1 fuge basket. $60 OBO.

take the tank and intank upgrades for $180.

6. MP10wES - If you're interested, you'll need to bring an MP10 power supply as I think the current one went bad. If it works with your power supply, $140 OBO. I'm happy to send it back to Ecotech to get it serviced and get a refurbished power supply cheaper than the $50 price for a new one, so this might be a steal for someone. Or you can do that yourself.

I'm sure I have more stuff and will add as I find it, but this should get it started. All prices are OBO. I need these things gone, but am not desperate to sell them so please give reasonable offers.

pictures are available on request.

Interested in the RODI Unit and the apex controller. I will PM you my email if you can send some pictures. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back