c_stowers' frags for the swap

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14108184#post14108184 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gflat65
I haven't heard from him since before Christmas, but the last I heard, he wasn't planning on coming. He's sold most of his stock off at least once, but the addiction keeps bringing him back:D.

Crap... I was hoping Casey would be there... I'll have to PM him on R2R.

Brandon

Hi, Chris. I was wanting to know if you had a Blue tort left and 2 head frogspawn left. If you do please hold me one of each.

I think a LFS bought most of Casey's stock at the end of MACNA in Atlanta a few months ago so he probably hasn't rebuilt his stock.

Gary, I got you down for the 2 PPE's. That's rediculous if Casey isn't going to come to the swap. I'm going to have to get a hold of him because I bet it won't take much convincing to get him to show up.

He said he may come to browse, but he wasn't sure he wanted to open the can of worms on selling again, when we last spoke. I plan on giving him a call tomorrow to see how he's doing. I'll see what info I can drag out of him.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14112130#post14112130 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gflat65
He said he may come to browse, but he wasn't sure he wanted to open the can of worms on selling again, when we last spoke. I plan on giving him a call tomorrow to see how he's doing. I'll see what info I can drag out of him.

Do please let us know. :)

Brandon

tommy patton- I don't have any pics of the yellow acro. All of the frags of that coral are spoken for now anyways.

Robert- I still have blue torts available. I've got you down for one.

I'm also bringing small frags of zoas ($5 for 5+polyps, $10 fo 10+ polyps):

Eagle eyes
Zombie eyes
Whammin watermellons
Red skirts, yellow center (I think these are called ring of fires)
bright green center with brown skirts (20+ for $10)
orange centers with brow skirts (20_ for $10)

The word from Casey is that he's been working a lot of weekends lately, but hopes to be able to come and hang out at the swap. Sounds like he's been swamped.

I did some more fragging last night: I'm going to have 1 of each of these frags at the swap for $10:

3"+ ORA super purple digi (only purple tips in my tank)
Pavona (2"+ with branches)
Green with purple edge cap (~2")

Back