Cadlights Versa 42G stand issue

johnm92172

Im sure those of you who have this system know that there are no instructions to put together the stand. I contacted Cadlights, and was send some rudimentary instructions which I used to put together the stand. After assembling the stand, there is one piece left, which is not even mentioned in the directions, and I see no predrilled holes anywhere. Its a long narrow piece of wood, that looks like an "I". It seems like a support piece, and im afraid to put the tank on the stand, fearing that it may not support the weight. There are also 5 screws that the kit came with that was never mentioned, and i never used, and there are 2 holes on the top of this wood piece and the bottom. Looks like the only place this can be installed is inside the stand, but if I somehow install it there, I wont be able to put the included sump underneath.

Im sure those of you who have this system know that there are no instructions to put together the stand. I contacted Cadlights, and was send some rudimentary instructions which I used to put together the stand. After assembling the stand, there is one piece left, which is not even mentioned in the directions, and I see no predrilled holes anywhere. Its a long narrow piece of wood, that looks like an "I". It seems like a support piece, and im afraid to put the tank on the stand, fearing that it may not support the weight. There are also 5 screws that the kit came with that was never mentioned, and i never used, and there are 2 holes on the top of this wood piece and the bottom. Looks like the only place this can be installed is inside the stand, but if I somehow install it there, I wont be able to put the included sump underneath.

Sound like a removable brace to support the front span. (Or at least be installed after the sump.) Often they are located to block light from leaking through the space between the doors.

Back