Calcium Reactor for 340g (450g+ total) system

Fauna Marine

Fauna Marine

Why don't you become a distributor for Japan? This new fad is stiring up quite a storm in my area and it's real popular in Europe. I use the GHL dosing pumps to dose the 3 part solution and Ultrabak in the 4th pump (carbon to keep Nitrates and phosphates low to nil). I'm planning on adding 4 more pumps to the dosing system. 1 to remove water from the aquarium, 1 to add new salt water to the aquarium (to replenish what was taken out from the other pump), 1 for phytoplankton and 1 for Reefroids. I've tried other pumps before but the GHL is top of the line in my books. Check out Fauna Marines site.

I was looking at either the Schuran reactor or the Deltec AP601 until my LFS owner told me that his CO2 bottle completely emptied itself in the basement (he filled it not-long ago) and it got me thinking. CO2 is heavier than O2, so the first couple of feet from the floor is basically CO2 (my tank is in the basement). I have a dog and 2 young daughters, I didn't want to walk down to the basement and find them knocked out or worst dead!

Back