Can anyone help me move a large tank either the 24th or 31st

rogersb

I am trying to buy a large tank from a guy (210g) and need some help. I've asked my buddies a few times to help me move heavy stuff and I think I'm behind on favors already. I was hoping a couple of guys here could help me out. I can go any weekend and either Saturday or Sunday, whatever is best for those involved. Here's the catch, we have to meet the guy at 6pm or later in Southampton, PA and bring it back to my place in White Haven (near Wilkes Barre). It's about 2 hours so that puts us back to my place late. I can provide food, drinks, beers, frags whatever you need. If anyone is interested, please let me know because I'm giving the guy a deposit to hold it. Thanks

I would appreciate it Joe. You guys are a bit of a drive to get here, I can give you gas money as well. I don't want it to cost people to help me :)

Let me know what day you decide on. No one is any better than the other. I can message Tony and see if he is up for a road trip since he hasn't responded himself yet

I could probably lend a hand, as long as I can catch a ride from Freeland.

FWIW, I used to be the Stroehmann driver that delivered to White Haven. I sold my route to go to school full time.

My wife just said the 25th is no good for me.

Also, there is a 300 gallon tank with "everything" for sale locally for $700 on a Facebook group. Just send an email if you want to get in touch quickly.

A big thank you to all involved! Great community here in NEPA and thank you to the people who also PM'd to help but I didn't have any more room in my car for you.

Attachments

• newtank 003.jpg
    newtank 003.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
Back