Can anyone ID this polyp????

Blinding Reef

Bright neon pink ring with white skirts. Sorry bout the bad pics. Thanks.

mytanks505.jpg

mytanks506.jpg

Blinding Reef

Well Mr. Casas that is a very good question, thank you for bringing that up. That my good sir would be the glass wall of the tank :lol:
But if you are referring to the right side, well that would be a secret that I could share with you in exchange for a certain blue lipped tang :D
Ok enough of the mumbo jumbo, it's some sort of paly grandis that I got from our good buddy Jorge and his wife Liseth. Very similar to the Emerald Sunrise Paly. Pretty nice huh? Sparkles too.

JOSE CASAS

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14793581#post14793581 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Blinding Reef
Well Mr. Casas that is a very good question, thank you for bringing that up. That my good sir would be the glass wall of the tank :lol:
But if you are referring to the right side, well that would be a secret that I could share with you in exchange for a certain blue lipped tang :D
Ok enough of the mumbo jumbo, it's some sort of paly grandis that I got from our good buddy Jorge and his wife Liseth. Very similar to the Emerald Sunrise Paly. Pretty nice huh? Sparkles too.
Well :rolleyes: I guess lol! Thanks Sir for the info and you sure have a very nice piece there lol!:)

ksanmamaril

oh thats what its called? i have one myself :) thanks for the heads up blinding reef :) haha lol get a better computer bro! everyone else sees my picture lol i think