Can I keep a Rose Bubble Tip Nem with Black Widow ?

Axel33

I am not sure if is compatible to keep them. I had them in the tank they war close to each other and after I think 8 months one of them started to move and it disappears in my tank then I could not find it. I also had renbow nems but I never had issues keeping reinbow nem and rose bubble tip nems

E.intheC

They’re all bubble tip anemones so they should be fine. I have a few different colors of e. quadricolor in my tank with no issues.

Raptor72

I'm not sure that they would do fine, just based on them being bubble tips. I've tried incorporating some greens into my rainbow nem tanks and the greens have always withered away, about 4 times now.

3826079c2feededf4fdcf5bc2f702d5c.jpg

SNAKEMANVET

PREMIUM MEMBER
I think they will be fine together.The higher end bubble tips can't.I keep my Colorado sunburst and Chicago in separate tanks because it has been tried several times with no success.

phender

It has nothing to do with them being "higher end". Some BTAs don't mind being together and some do. It's as simple as that. Some BTAs tend to be colonial(split a lot) and others tend to be solitary(rarely split). I don't know if that has something to do with it or not, but you should always keep an eye on any tank that has more than one anemone, even if they are the same species.

SNAKEMANVET

PREMIUM MEMBER
A lot of people have tried to, and the results aren’t good.For some reason the csb and Chicago don’t get along with each other and other btas.

Evolve29

I'm not sure that they would do fine, just based on them being bubble tips. I've tried incorporating some greens into my rainbow nem tanks and the greens have always withered away, about 4 times now.

3826079c2feededf4fdcf5bc2f702d5c.jpg

I experienced the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk