Can I see some Pictures of Platnium Black Ice Clowns ?

Umm... Do you mean premium? Platinums are all white Percs, while black ice are mocha/almost black snowflakes.
Here's my standard grade black ice next to my black phantom (aka black snowflake)
961AC5C3-A256-4D22-9EB1-88633E880333-586-000001374B1BE730.jpg

how did u get the nem to host them, ive been trying for months!!! these are mine from when i had just put them in the tank 5 months ago

how did u get the nem to host them, ive been trying for months!!! these are mine from when i had just put them in the tank 5 months ago

Pretty easy methods thats worked for me and my buddies is to go to lowes and get a small basket for a pool filter. Just cause they will float on the top of the water. Then put then Nem in the basket after you add the Nem add the Clowns and leave them be for a week or so and the nem will host these guys. Worked everytime for us.

Good luck! :celeb3:

You can also hurt or kill the clown by pushing it into the anemone. It takes time for clowns to go into the anemone especally if they are not natural hoast. Mine took almost a year to go into my rbta.

You can also hurt or kill the clown by pushing it into the anemone. It takes time for clowns to go into the anemone especally if they are not natural hoast. Mine took almost a year to go into my rbta.

Ive never heard of this being the case? how does it hurt the clown?

Pretty easy methods thats worked for me and my buddies is to go to lowes and get a small basket for a pool filter. Just cause they will float on the top of the water. Then put then Nem in the basket after you add the Nem add the Clowns and leave them be for a week or so and the nem will host these guys. Worked everytime for us.

Didn´t quite undestood what you said. Could you please elaborate ?
Pics o even a movie maybe ?

Thanks

yea i have an in tank quarantine box that i thought about doing that with but im too scared to stress my clowns out. but i just came back from a week long vacation and have noticed a few nem stings on them which leads me to believe that they have finally after about 6 months acknowledged its existance in the tank, so hopefully they will soon be hosted :dance:

Back