picture.php

is there anything that will eat them

is there anything that will eat them

Can someone identify these they have overtaken my rock
picture.php

picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php

is there anything that will eat them or do I have to pull all rock and start over this is in my 300gal tank 300 to 400lbs of rock

Looks like a shroom??
Could you remove fish and decrease SG until they die. You'd have huge die-off but not totally kill the "live" rock.

Yup, I am thinking Ricordias.
Not the best colour but likely worth 10 each.
Some people would love that growth, how long did that take?

I had these as a hitchhiker when I first started out. Was excited about them until about a year later when half my time was spend scraping them off, which is the worst thing you can do because they spread faster but I had no choice. They were overwhelming other corals.

Probably mojanos.

Add an army of butterflies! No corals to worry about. They'll have it gone in no time.

Looks like a majano reacting to bright light. A friend donated an immature semicirculatus angel that took care of a pest anemone problem for me. Also all of the zoanthids. And has trimmed back the palythoa colony handily, too. Might be a bit if an extreme solution, though. At least it's left the LPS and SPS alone...and the mushrooms are doing well....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Agreed, Majanos. That’s quite a plague!! Biological eradicator required - my personal favorite for majano is the asfur angel.

Probably mojanos.

Add an army of butterflies! No corals to worry about. They'll have it gone in no time.

i have a Pyramid Butterflyfish in the tank it will not eat them.
I just started a fish only tank put trigger fish, hock fish , puffer fish in it got them free from friend, moved some of the rock into that tank they won't eat it

Back