Can you tell me why my ph reading changes when I hit "Select" and go back to "run&quo

Maximus

Can you tell me why my ph reading changes when I hit "Select" and go back to "run&quo

Hi Curt,
I have a newly installed AC3 w/ph and orp probes and for some reason, when I push a button to program or any other button, the ph reading drops rapidly and goes back. My other ac3 never did this. Any ideas why? Could the two probes be interefering with each other? They are about 3" apart.

Last edited:
seeing same issue

seeing same issue

Curt,
I just bought mine last week, and I'm noticing the same issue. Has anything come of this yet?
John

It does the same thing on my acpro. Mine drops both the temp and ph but gradualy restores back after pressing RUN.

I would guess that the pH change has nothing to do with pressing the select button (or any button), but rather hands touching the pH connectors, and changing the ground reference.

Curt

I made sure my hands never touched the ph connection on the bnc connections. The ph did change when I pushed the buttons.

Well, I went home last night and couldn't replicate the problem. The only thing that I did was to move the orp and ph probes 7-8" apart. If it happens again, I will let you know. Thanks Curt.

Back