Can you use 2 display units on 1 Apex?

u4ick

Theorist
Can a 2nd display module be added so that I can have one in basement where the filtration set up is and one at the display tank on the main floor?

Yes, you can have multiple displays.

You can, but they will both display the same information

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Actually, you can setup different pages for different displays. Then use page 1 for display 1 and page 2 for display 2. Under display setup in the native Apex interface, you select the page number from the pull down and select what you want displayed on each page. Once you set the info you want displayed in each page, use the right arrow or left arrow to select the page for each display. The display number is indicated by the "." in the upper right corner of the display.
Page 1 is noted by .
Page 2 is noted by ..
Page 3 is noted by ...
Page 4 is noted by ....

Yes, you can have multiple displays.

Actually, you can setup different pages for different displays. Then use page 1 for display 1 and page 2 for display 2. Under display setup in the native Apex interface, you select the page number from the pull down and select what you want displayed on each page. Once you set the info you want displayed in each page, use the right arrow or left arrow to select the page for each display. The display number is indicated by the "." in the upper right corner of the display.
Page 1 is noted by .
Page 2 is noted by ..
Page 3 is noted by ...
Page 4 is noted by ....
Excellent point, didn't think about that

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back