Chaeto and Caulpera for sale

zeuss zoso

Selling a sanwich bad full. 10 bucks shipped. If it dies I will give you half your money back, so I don't lose money for shipping. email me @ radnerd@cox.net
i don check here often so dont PM or reply

righty...i found someone that wants it and am giving it away i jsut wanted to cover shipping and cover a tiny bit for what I paid....i now realize I was kind of silly that I was selling it, it is just that I bought it from LFS a while ago and wanted to get a little money back..thats all

you should have asked for some here on the so cal thread, i would have given you some....

no worries either way....

I have some for free to in the Valley (818) 91340....

Supernareg u dont even have a sump:lol::eek2:

Zueus- I don't belive you did anythiny wrong in wanting to sell to cover your expenses. I ended up having to buy chaeto since I could not find many able to mail it.

I sell various typres of macro's all the time. I paid for them. I see no harm in selling them to someone else. When I paid for mine I got 6" strands, what I sell for the same price is way over 5x that amount. Yu can find macro's that came from me in several of the LFS's and close to a hundred tanks now. What is the harm?

I do give away chaeto if someone wants to come pick it up. Even give away some of the faster growing caulphera's if someone wants it, but always charge for the slower more decorative ones.

I charge for anything I have to ship period. If I have to buy the box, bag the algae, and drive to Fed Ex i don't see how adding on a $5 tot he shipping cost is that big of a deal. JMO

Well said pledosophy. I don't feel it was appropriate making this person feel quilty or anything else for wanting to cover his expenses or even making a few lousy bucks!

i am not saying it its wrong.. i am just saying that since most people give it away here no one will buy it...

With the price of gas and traffic these days, it's almost worth it to have it delivered for 10 bucks, IF you can't find anybody giving it away locally.

quick question is this ok to put in the main display tank?or not suggested...thanks in advance to any replys

It doesn't produce any holdfasts so it will tend to float around, unless you wedge a ball of it between some rocks....

It's fine in a display.

Gabriel, like I said, I have sold over a hundred bags. Not just chaeto, but many different strains of caulphera. Mostly prolifera and red grape.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7527154#post7527154 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pledosophy
It's fine in a display.

Gabriel, like I said, I have sold over a hundred bags. Not just chaeto, but many different strains of caulphera. Mostly prolifera and red grape.

hes not saying its wrong in general, if you do it on Ebay go ahead but that stuff wont fly/sell on the So Cal Forum, unless ur scared of meeting new people.

try the selling forum zoso it will sell there gaurantee;)

Back