Chaeto for sale. Sherman Oaks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good luck selling cheato for 20 per bag.

be a good reefer and give it away to someone who needs it, instead of throwing it away.

Its 20 per gallon bag. That's a lot and I grow it to sell it. I have sold it at other places. If you guys aren't interested that's fine. I don't get hand outs and I don't give them. I know it sounds bad but I have bills to pay too.

LOL pay bills by selling coral.... people GIVE away cheato, bags of it, as if its a virus they're tryin to get rid of lol..

GOOD LUCK!

hey u might be able to sell them for more, if you call them somethin like "Rare Neon Green Spageto Coral"

Oh wait, but then why do so many people sell chaeto on the propagated forum? Oh and why do people buy them? People give away lots of stuff, that doesn't mean you can't sell them. Look I don't know why you guys are so offended by this. I mean if you don't want it then fine don't buy it. You don't have to bash my post. Some people don't want to drive out to Orange County to pick up a small bag of chaeto. I have sold a lot of it already. So please if you want to give yours away then go right ahead. I am not criticizing you for it.

Ok you know what, just disregard this post. I am sorry I put it up. I didn't know it was gonna make everyone angry. No more chaeto. I'll shut up now.

its not that... here in the socal forum that is the one thing that we all give to eachother free. you can sell it but to be honest no one here will buy it. Your best best is to sell it in the Prop forum where people are more than willing to buy it....

good luck...

can you shoot a photo of your red marco.. i have a freinds whoms sailfin loves that stuff. may be interested if it is right strain.

Thanks jimmy. Do you want free chaeto or other macroalgae? I owe you one, I was feeling a bit backed into a corner there. I am new to this whole regionalized forum thing. I didn't even know it existed until a couple weeks ago.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9867860#post9867860 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wishntoboutside
can you shoot a photo of your red marco.. i have a freinds whoms sailfin loves that stuff. may be interested if it is right strain.

Oh I think it is the right strain. I had to move all of my colonies out of my display tank when i added my purple tang and then my hippo tang in my other tank started eating it like crazy. So I had to make a special prop tank for it. It's fun to watch them eat it, but disturbing at the same time when I think about how much work I put into growing it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9867860#post9867860 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wishntoboutside

Oh I forgot to put up a pic. Here it is.

124555RedGrapeAlgae2.jpg

I had that one.. didn't last long... are you doing anything special to keep it alive?

you bought from me? Some guy called funguy says I used to have all this awesome stuff or something that I don't remember having. I don't know. I feel like maybe there is someone else who has a similar handle? Or I just have terrible memory.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9873229#post9873229 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bebo77
I had that one.. didn't last long... are you doing anything special to keep it alive?

To be quite honest, I think I just got lucky. When I got it I didn't think it would last long either but then it started to grow and then it grew really fast. I think the trick is just low light and lots of iron, but I am not sure. I am still experimenting with parameters to see how it ticks. When I upgraded to halides the color faded and it didn't seem to grow as fast. I now have them under pc's again and it seems that the more shaded areas get a nice dark red and grow thicker.

Back