Chaeto?

jeff240gallon

I'm adding chaeto to my sump, anyone willing to give me a little? I'm in the Milford area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can ask a friend if he is still has some. I'm in Belmont though... About a 35-45 minute ride.

Chaeto?

Thank you but someone had just hooked me up with some. Appreciate it! It's hard finding people in nh though... Good to hear there's at least one other person from nh ha

Glad to help. Not to many of us here for sure. Is there any good lfs in your area? Or if u ever want to do any coral trades let me no.

Chaeto?

I go to aquatic creations in Amherst.. Pretty good and real friendly people. Most of my shopping is online though. I had a reef tank before, but upgraded my tank when I moved, so right now it's only a fowlr. When I'm able to get my radion g4's I'm definitely starting the reef thing again, do you know anyone else in this area who does swaps/reefs?

Last edited:
I'll have to check them out. I've been to Jay's in Salem, they have a lot of stuff usually but it's like a basement store. I do swaps all the time. I have a frag tank hooked into my system. There is one other guy near me that I swap with all the time. There is one lfs near me but his prices are rediculous so I don't even go there. I'm always looking for a good shop to visit.

Back