Changing to ATI Bulbs...Need Some Advice

Deyoe1118

I am going to be changing to ATI bulbs over my 75 gallon. Due to canopy constraints I can only use 4 bulbs. Questions...What ballast??? What bulb combinations??? What can I keep as far as corals with the 4 bulbs??? Any input would be great and if you have questions for me please let me know...

Could keep anything with exception of sps, but I don't have direct experience with that, could be wrong. I have 6 bulb ATI on my 75, if I could only have 4 I would have:
2xblue plus
1xpurple plus
1xaquablue special

Good luck!

Could keep anything with exception of sps, but I don't have direct experience with that, could be wrong. I have 6 bulb ATI on my 75, if I could only have 4 I would have:
2xblue plus
1xpurple plus
1xaquablue special

Good luck!

What is your set up as far as ballast and bulbs???

I have a 4 bulb ati setup on a 58 gal and keep clams lps and zoas all ok also have some sps but high up!

2xblue plus
1xpurple plus
1xaquablue special

Good luck!

+1

What are your corals that you currently have or plan to keep under just 4 bulbs? Are you lowering the fixture down on to the top of your tank to compensate?

Back