Chato

Sorry bud, I have but a handful of chaeto at the moment or I'd gladly give ya some. FWIW, Reefshop seems to always have macro for sale, not sure of the type though, it's not cheato, I can tell ya that much.

FWIW, I think Reef Shop has Gracilia. I don't have any Chaeto at the moment either. I have a couple strands of Grape Caulerpa I could spare. Of course, I'm just starting to grow mine from popping up randomly from the rocks, and getting it to you would be difficult.

Travis, not sure what THAT stuff is, but reefshop has two different varieties they carry, that red stringy looking crap, ? , and some green almost caulepra looking stuff.
Dustin, I wanna say it's like $6 or $7 per bag. But don't quote me on that please, It's been awhile since I purchased any alage from them.

I have a bunch of chaeto/calerpa mix that is crawling with pods that i'll trade. What frags do you have?

Dustin, I have some extra razor grass in my fuge. If you are interested please PM me. I couldn't get the link to your email to work.

is that your correct email? i tried to email you and got:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

dusty@combsfamiy.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: DNS Error: Domain name not found

the REEF shop gets $6 for a SMALL bag Not enough to fill a sandwich bag and the girls there are not friedly either its like they dont care if you are there or not just my two cents on that shop

Back