Cheapest Place To Buy ATI Bulbs?

I think BRS charges the same as the others but does not add a handling fee for the bulbs, like Marine Depot & Premium Aquatics do.

I am not sure of the cheapest but...I bought 6 from BRS in Dec and one burned out a few weeks ago. ATI only has a 30 day warranty. When I emailed ATI I also copied to BRS after my answer came from ATI that the bulb was 90 days old there was nothing they could do. BRS replaced the bulb free of charge. I could not believe it! I buy 90% of my stuff from BRS for there customer service!

I am not sure of the cheapest but...I bought 6 from BRS in Dec and one burned out a few weeks ago. ATI only has a 30 day warranty. When I emailed ATI I also copied to BRS after my answer came from ATI that the bulb was 90 days old there was nothing they could do. BRS replaced the bulb free of charge. I could not believe it! I buy 90% of my stuff from BRS for there customer service!

Yeah BRS's customer service is outstanding. Also I did get a bulb from them I had a large order so I threw in a 60" ati bulb. I have had problems getting 60" bulbs that are not broken from other sellers. BRS actually puts the bulb in a very thick tube mailer and inside that it is wrapped very well. Their packing I think is worth the extra they charge with smaller orders. I think if they outlined how exactly they wrap the bulbs people would be more understanding of the extra packing charge.

Yeah BRS's customer service is outstanding. Also I did get a bulb from them I had a large order so I threw in a 60" ati bulb. I have had problems getting 60" bulbs that are not broken from other sellers. BRS actually puts the bulb in a very thick tube mailer and inside that it is wrapped very well. Their packing I think is worth the extra they charge with smaller orders. I think if they outlined how exactly they wrap the bulbs people would be more understanding of the extra packing charge.

I agree 100% there is no way there bulbs can be broken during "normal" shipment. If a bulb is broke from BRS the shipping company drove over it. LOL! They put mine in bubble wrap tightly in a tube and then in a box! There is a reason BRS is one of the top 500 small companies in the world! I hope to one day make it to BRS just to meet the guys and see the store

Back