CIMA website

sarcasm translates so badly on forums, I'll just take it to say that you're also thankful for the work Henry has done on the club too. :thumbsup:

Sorry bout that. Just needling you a little.

I learned so much from Henry. I still only know a fraction of what he has probably forgotten about reefkeeping, if it's possible for him for forget anything! His tireless work in getting CIMA off the ground and running was unbelievable. Not mention keeping it together for as long as it was around. Also, a good cigar and an incredible beer was only a short drive away!

Bill,

C'mon down! I have legal Cubans at my disposal (both cigars and women hahaha). The beer, on the other hand... I'll trade you a free place to stay for a Belgian or 2 :)

Thanks for the compliments, guys. Glad I could be of help.

Just a teaser of what my hobby became for me... Today I was paid to go on 4 dives, which included hand-feeding a green moray, a game of peek-a-boo with a hawksbill turtle, getting my head shaved on a fly-by of an eagle ray, and, oh yeah, I nearly forgot that 7 meter long Whaleshark which was kind enough to change it's swim path and slide below me rather than swallow me hole.

Have you seen the video of me feeding a Lionfish to a Nurse Shark yet?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w6n2yYIuHzQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

More Whalesharks tomorrow... hope to remember my camera this time. In the afternoon I'm off... might go diving to collect some soft corals for my new aquarium :p

That is pretty awesome and I am envious. I don't live anywhere near the ocean obviously but I've been wanting to scuba for a long time. I'm going to Pensacola Beach next month for a week with the family and if money and time allows, I may try to get into a scuba class and get my certification while I'm down there as one of my goals as I get older is to travel and do some diving later in life.

Holy cow! That was cool. It was funny watching the little guys on his back while tearing up that lion. Nice size lion too...

Back