Cleaning out reef closet. MP10, Skimmer, feeder, magnet cleaner, etc.

TangingOut

Need to get rid of some things I no longer plan on using.

1. MP10. Non-wireless with new mount and 3 new foam guards. Very quiet and in great condition. $100

2. Aquamaxx EM200. Great skimmer for 75-120 gallon tank. Some cosmetic issues, but 100% working order. $100

3. Goosenecks. Kessil with 90* adapter $20, Hydra $20

4. Algae free hammerhead. Glass or acrylic with extra set of new pads. SOLD

5. 20-30 lbs of dry rock. Will need cleaning/curing. $20

6. Eheim fish feeder. Used once while on vacation last year. Forgot I already one. $20

7. Ecotech battery backup. Battery is dead and won't take a charge. There are instructions online for replacing the battery. SOLD

ac9m4Oyh.jpg

Last edited:
I will take the Hammerhead.

And the ecotech backup. I will see if I can replace the battery.

Do you have anything else to sell? I can skip a trip or two.

I am cycling a new tank right now and will be starting with frags. When I break down the old tank I will have 3 good sized rocks covered in zoos, monties, cyphastrea, shrooms and xenia. Would you be interested in any of that for trade? You could def frag them and make some money.

1. MP10. Non-wireless with new mount and 3 new foam guards. Very quiet and in great condition. $100

2. Aquamaxx EM200. Great skimmer for 75-120 gallon tank. Some cosmetic issues, but 100% working order. $100

3. Goosenecks. Kessil with 90* adapter $20, Hydra $20

6. Eheim fish feeder. Used once while on vacation last year. Forgot I already one. $20

7. Ecotech battery backup. Battery is dead and won't take a charge. There are instructions online for replacing the battery. SOLD

ac9m4Oyh.jpg

Still have hydra mount

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1. MP10. Non-wireless with new mount and 3 new foam guards. Very quiet and in great condition. SOLD

3. Goosenecks. Kessil with 90* adapter $20, Hydra SOLD

ac9m4Oyh.jpg

Updated in the quote.

Back