Clearing some things out sale...

ZLTFUL

Well a few things have definitely gone south for me so I am going to be unable to set up my 120.
Enough with the sob story, on with the deals...

120 (4x2x2) Undrilled $150(I have a stand and hood for it but while sturdy as heck, it's not that great...free to whoever buys the tank if they want em)

40 breeder $40 Had planned on using it as a sump for the 120

CPR all in one sump with built in skimmer (acrylic approximately 20 gallons) $50

2 Compact flourescent fixtures for the above $10 each or buy the sump and both lights for $60

Phosban reactor Brand new and unopened with an MJ400 (the MJ is used but works fine) $20 (media included)

48 inch Current Sunpod (2x150wMH and 9 white and 9 blue LEDs) $200

2 CPR CS90 HOB Overflows $40 each

2 29 gallon tanks one set up as a sump $25 each

AC Jr. Serial with pH probe, DC8, and some calibration fluid $80

Blue Line 40 external pump $70

Turbo Twist UV Sterilizer $40

I have several other items but haven't made it out into the garage to dig through the boxes. I will post up those things when I get some time...(175w MH setup, 96w CF stuff, pumps, etc)

Prices are FIRM(I am hard up not desperate) and shipping is extra but i wil ONLY ship smaller items like the AC Jr. and Pump.
I prefer cash or money orders. Been burned on a personal check deal so that isn't an option.

I am not getting out of the hobby but my dream tank is going to have to wait for a while unless someone wants to donate $500 to the Ryan benevolency (and fix my transmission in my truck) fund. ;)

Anyway, feel free to PM me if interested. I am sorry that I don't have time to photograph everything and post it up but you are welcome to stop by and take a look.

Thanks,
Ryan #3

Damn Ryan, those are some good deals. Wish I had time to get back in.

Remember if the tranny goes out you can always ride your Moto to work....:D

Well Jerry, just passing the good deals on to the other club members. Would rather keep this stuff in the "group" rather than throw it all on Craigslist.

Forgot who asked me but the UV Sterilizer is the 9w model.

Adding some items:

2x175w MH (pulse start balasts and capacitors mogul bases and 2 10,000K Coralife bulbs) retro kit with a cheapy 48inch reflector and 2x 96w CF balast plugs and 2 actinic bulbs $100

CPR Backpak Skimmer (CYHO II) $40

Rio 1400 $10

Mag 7 $25

Phosban reactor tentatively sold to GB387. I will let folks know in order of PMs if that falls through.

Tell me about it brother. Not destitute by any means and I always have my savings but thats for emergencies.

Vegas not only cost me $ but also a AC Jr. Sup Ryan! come n see the light man!

All bsing aside Ryan is a great reefer,has great prices and always sells great stuff, I wish that I had more $$$$$$

ps good hearing from you Jerry!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13954313#post13954313 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ZLTFUL
Phosban reactor tentatively sold to GB387. I will let folks know in order of PMs if that falls through.

It's sold. Sorry.

Back