Clownfish

Tommy3492

Hey so i added 2 ocelaris clowns yesterday, and there out today doing well i tried feeding them and they ate a liittle but the food got blown away, i was wondering when it would be ok to add some cleaner shrimp and some more fish?

A good idea would be to put your tank size etc.. in your profile so you dont need to post it all the time.
I would say be patient when adding fish, no need to rush things, the longer you wait the better your fish will be.

Patience is key in this hobby. It can be tuff but you have to add inhabitants slowly and always do plenty of research before you purchase something you might regret. In the long run your tank will be happier.

yep, i waited 5 weeks to add first fish lol... LFS said i could of within 2 weeks and a book i had estimated that the setup with live rock and sand would usually cycle 3-10 days, how many cleaner shrimp would you reccommend for my size of tank??? and i was wondering if you "could" put more than one tang together or what?

Shrimp are happy in pairs. When they are little, they want lots of fish to jump on. When they get larger, the fish are afraid of them and they need to eat flake etc.. I would say after a few more fish. Cleaner shrimp are expensive.

Back