club Par meter

Should be in route to me shortly, I just sent pm on Address. If you wanta send me your address via pm phill I will only have it a short time just graphing my main points for future information thanks.

Phil, I still plan on coming by tomorrow, if you want, I can bring mine, and we can check out your par etc. I would actually like to do a little more research on the reef breeders myself. Maybe play with the spectrum a little if your willing, but not necessary ;)

I should probably just text you, lol.

I will be out of town the next few weeks. If my turn comes up, someone can jump ahead of me. I am in no hurry. thanks

Sending out to trump today. Put in a new battery also.

that's wonderful that you are sending it now to Trump, however make sure you keep this in mind that only members are to get this meter. all I ask is that I stay informed of its whereabouts at all times.

thank you all for being so cooperative, so far it seems like it has seen more members in the last couple months than it has in the last few years. for this I thank you guys. as I stated numerous times it's the people who mold this club not the BOD:)

make sure your a member.

the club will pay the first shipping cost, then it will be sent down the list. I will ask that one person only has it a week so everyone who needs it can use it.
i will get the addresses threw PM and send it accordingly to the holder for shipping. its only like 5$ with the post office. lets see how long this will last.

LIST

trump -i think it here..
phillrodrigo. Going?
Rvlcs
Jersaint
Emessier
Chevy4w
Ctreefer

Where is it right now? Moving smoothly I hope.

Back